[Openmcl-devel] Contrib: window-parking

Rainer Joswig joswig at lisp.de
Fri Sep 11 05:29:26 PDT 2009

Am 11.09.2009 um 13:37 schrieb Glen Foy:

> Great suggestions as usual, Rainer.
>
> You're definitely right about  cl-documentation and hemlock-commands
> having nothing to do with "context".  I put them there mostly to
> show how multiple tools could be managed.  As the IDE evolves, they
> should be put somewhere else.

Great stuff, Glen! I really like that. Both the cl-documentation and
the hemlock-commands are very useful. Stuff like that is needed. Being
able to explore with the GUI to see what is there, find the
documentation, the source, inspect it. If one wants to learn from an
editor command, look it up, look at the source, modify it.