[Openmcl-devel] save-application question

Kevin Raison raison at chatsubo.net
Mon Dec 13 20:33:09 PST 2010

I am writing a small cross-platform gui app in ccl using ltk.  The app
is working quite well on Linux, OSX and Windows, but I do have one small
issue.  On Windows, when I run the stand-alone application created using
save-application, a dos terminal window opens up and stays open until
the main gui exits.  Is there a method for divorcing my ccl app from its
controlling terminal so that the dos window will go away immediately?
Users are complaining about the extra garbage on their screens.  (I am
very ignorant of Windows, so I apologize if this is a beginner's question.)

Thanks in advance for any advice.

-Kevin