[Openmcl-devel] CCL on Solaris sparc architecture

Semih Cemiloglu Semih.Cemiloglu at nec.com.au
Thu Jan 21 00:13:36 UTC 2010

Dear CCL Developers,

I am in need of a CL implementation for our product/project which is
aimed at Solaris sparc and x86 platforms.
I see that CCL is available on OpenSolaris/x86 but not on sparc

Is it possible to get an idea of work involved to port CCL to sparc
architecture? Is it necessary to write assembly code to complete the
port? Is internals of CCL and/or building from source documented? If
yes, where can one access the documentation?

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards,

Semih Cemiloglu