[Openmcl-devel] missing .emacs file

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at boisestate.edu
Wed Jan 20 14:08:02 PST 2010

Hi Mark,

Thanks for that.  I've got the .emacs file in the right place now, but
still no joy.  SBCL is still invoked when I call SLIME in Emacs.

I'm an Emacs user, not an Emacs hacker, so this will take me a bit
more time to define and root through.  Thanks in advance for your
(that is, everyones') patience.

_don