[Openmcl-devel] Universal binaries? Closed source applications?

Paul Onions wibble37 at mac.com
Fri Jul 23 14:48:47 PDT 2010

A quick question, well two actually:

1. Is it possible to create a universal binary Cocoa application? I'm
on a 10.5 PPC Mac and would like to create an app that also runs on
Intel Macs.

2. Does the CCL license permit me to distribute a closed source
application? I am unsure of the implications of the LLGPL if I want to
distribute a proprietary application. Is it enough simply to call ccl:save-application
  creating separate kernel and image files (assuming no other 3rd
party code in the image)?

Thanks for any help,
Paul