[Openmcl-devel] differences from os10.5.... to 10.6...

Arthur Cater arthur.cater at ucd.ie
Mon Jul 26 01:40:02 PDT 2010

Thank you for the feedback and suggestions.

I wonder if anybody is plannng anyway to upgrade any mac from 10.5....
to 10.6.... and onward to 10.6.4, would
they be so kind as to try out this demo and also Neil Baylis's CA-DEMO
(in contrib directory), before and after
upgrade, in an effort to determine whether it is an OS or a hardware
issue?

It is best to try these tests when not doing anything else of
importance with your CCL, since
you may have to force quit if things go wrong.

Arthur