[Openmcl-devel] level-1/l1-boot-2.lisp

Sudhir Shenoy sshenoy at gol.com
Mon Mar 29 04:09:18 PDT 2010

I am definitely not an expert on CL but ... My reading of the *print-readably* spec is that the default behaviour is the non-special one, i.e., when set to 't', *print-readably* behaves in a special way that ensures what is printed can be read back by the implementation. So, I guess the standard read/print behaviour is one where what is printed can be read back and this is the "special" behaviour when *print-readably* is true.

My head hurts as well :-)