[Openmcl-devel] what is the fn ccl:loading-file-source-file

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Wed Mar 31 11:27:18 PDT 2010

On Mar 31, 2010, at 2:07 PM, Philippe Sismondi wrote:

> I'm going through the APIS cocoa example.
>
> What is CCL:LOADING-FILE-SOURCE-FILE and where might I find documentation on it?

In general, in the cocoa ide, if you have point at a symbol, typing meta-dot (option-period) will take you to the source location. In this case it takes you to l1-utils.lisp:

(defun loading-file-source-file ()

Source for *loading-file-source-file* shows that it is initially defparametered to nil in l0-init.lisp.

An ide muti-file search on *loading-file-source-file* shows that in l1-file.lisp it is bound by %load  to the namestring of the file being loaded. It is also bound by other things as well.

hth,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro
raffaelcavallaro at me.com