[Openmcl-devel] Mac App store: will CCL apps fly?

Tim Bradshaw tfb at tfeb.org
Fri Oct 22 08:53:56 PDT 2010

On 22 Oct 2010, at 16:27, james anderson wrote:

> in five years your mac will be obsolete and there will be something you like better anyway. that's what i wouldn't worry about.

This is pretty off-topic now, but (while the specific HW will obviously be dead) my hope is generally not to flit between platforms too fast.  I stuck with Suns for something over 20 years, and I kind of would like not to have to change again: getting a new OS to the point where it is comfortable is something which gets very boring pretty quickly I find: there's only so many times that implementing the same stuff in slightly different ways is amusing.