[Openmcl-devel] Mac App store: will CCL apps fly?

Anthony Sterrett tonysterrett at att.net
Fri Oct 22 11:59:35 PDT 2010

I haven't heard the news on apple obsolescing the The mac. Not surprised it
seems to the way things are going. I have no doubt that something will fill the
void, hopefully fill the void well. I was shocked (shocked I tell you) when I
heard that Apple was use BSD and Mach on their new platform many years ago.
Apple's colletive metal state is schizoaffective at best. I love their products
but they can be trying in certain other ways. I think its very important to
realize that we can take our fate into our own hands. The H/W is available and
the software is available.