[Openmcl-devel] Mac App store: will CCL apps fly?

Bruce O'Neel ecl at pckswarms.ch
Sun Oct 31 08:59:09 PDT 2010

Hi,

Hmm, Apple might.

I've talked to some of the Squeak folks and while the contacts were behind the
scenes, there were discussions that eventually got Squeak back on iOS devices:

http://news.squeak.org/2010/09/09/and-this-time-we-mean-it/

No downloadable code, of course, so some features have to be turned off.

cheers

bruce