[Openmcl-devel] question about passing command line to ccl

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Sat Apr 2 01:03:13 PDT 2011

If I ever knew anything about .bat file syntax, I've forgotten it
completely.

CCL stops processing command-line arguments when it encounters a
pseudoargument named "--"; any following arguments are then available
as the value of CCL:*UNPROCESSED-COMMAND-LINE-ARGUMENTS*.  That value
is a list of strings.

[~] gb at abq> ccl64 -- these arguments aren\'t processed
Welcome to Clozure Common Lisp Version 1.7-dev-r14704M-trunk  (FreebsdX8664)!
? *unprocessed-command-line-arguments*
("these" "arguments" "aren't" "processed")
?

I'm not sure that I understand your question on stackoverflow and I'm not
entirely sure that this is a responsive answer,  but I hope that it's helpful.