[Openmcl-devel] question about passing command line to ccl

winterTTr winterttr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 01:37:35 PDT 2011

Well, that's amazing!
I think it really what i want, and I also need to modify some of my
bat to passing arguments in.

Thanks so much.

BTW,
Actually, i am very curious about where I can search for these documentation?
Is there some documentation like pydoc or some website to search like MSDN ?
Maybe a stupid question, but I am just a new one to lisp and try to use ccl :D