[Openmcl-devel] Advice needed to debug shared library problem on Mac and Linux

Paul Meurer Paul.Meurer at uni.no
Tue Mar 29 04:33:09 PDT 2011

> Is the library publically available ?  Googling found an API reference document,
> but I didn't see a link to the library/headers anywhere.

It is not (yet). They plan to make it open source, but that's a lengthy process involving lawyers. I can ask if I am allowed to make it available to you if necessary. Lauri Karttunen, the author of the lib, should be interested in getting this debugged.

> Whether the library's freely available or not, what does the C prototype for
> the function that you're trying to call look like ?  What does the lisp code
> that you're using to make that call look like ?  Are you just using the CCL
> FFI, or a portability package like cffi or uffi ?

I am using cffi. I also tested uffi, with the same result. I'll send you a test case and the header file in a separate mail.

--
Paul