[Openmcl-devel] Updating ccl

Greg Bennett gwbennett at sentex.ca
Mon May 9 11:34:12 PDT 2011

I have recently tiptoed out into the trunk version of ccl to access the
cocoa material for Windows, on a W7 64bit, professional box running
service pack 1.
Using
(require :cocoa-application)
I created a listener under wx86cl.exe as the lisp, ie the 32bit version,
since the cocoa
stuff does not seem to compile under the 64bit version.

This day I have tried to update things using
(ccl:rebuild-ccl :update t :full t)
with unhappy results:

:Running 'svn update'.
: 'svn update' complete.
 >Error: Running "svn update" produce exit status: ERROR. Code 2.
 >while executing: UPDATE-CCL, in process listener(1).
 >Type :POP to abort, :R for a list of available restarts.
 >Type :? for other options.

Clearly I have missed an important step; any and all assistance appreciated

Cheers /Greg Bennett