[Openmcl-devel] relaunching CCL IDE on Windows problems

Michael Minerva minerva at agentsheets.com
Fri Nov 18 11:58:18 PST 2011

I wanted to try out some of the function Gary suggested but it seems the library EnumProcesses is in may not be used by CCL.  When I call #_EnumProcesses I get the following error in CCL:

Error: Foreign function not found: WIN32::|EnumProcesses|

Does this imply that EnumProcesses is in a library not currently used by CCL?

I tried to call (#_TerminateProcess handle code) and this worked fine.

--Mike