[Openmcl-devel] Clozuer 1.7 on Nokia N900

nitralime nitralime at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 23 09:47:14 PST 2011

Thank you for your prompt answer!

I have already compiled a few software packages
either directly on my N900 or on a chrooted Ubuntu/Debian
in the past. That should not be a big deal as long as the compilation
itself goes smoothly.

If you have already a working version for N900,
I would prefer to install it. Otherwise, I have to
bite the bullet and compile it myself:-(

Regards
Nik