[Openmcl-devel] [Portableaserve-discuss] Portable AllegroServe for Clozure CL

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Wed Dec 19 13:07:36 PST 2012

> Merged.  Holler if anything broke.

I don't think the commit you did so far broke anything, but now I have one
more patch regarding exportation of #:fixnump from :acl-compat.excl package.

It appears that fixnump is now exported from the :ccl package (at least
with CCL 1.8), so in order to be compatible with the current ccl, we need
to bring it into acl-compat.excl with a :shadowing-import-from, and not
import it in acl-compat/mcl/acl-excl.lisp.

Possibly the export of #:fixnump started with CCL 1.8 and was not there in
CCL 1.7.

Anyway, to avoid overly complicating things I don't think we want to be
checking for specific CCL versions in portableallegroserve --- we should
just be assuming an up-to-date version of CCL.

This patch touches

  acl-compat/packages.lisp  and
  acl-compat/mcl/acl-excl.lisp

To apply the patch, you would do:

 cd portableaserve-git/
 patch -p1 < portableaserve-20121125-cvs-ccl-fixnum-fix.patch

Thank you again!

--

My Best,

Dave Cooper, Genworks Support
david.cooper at genworks.com, dave.genworks.com(skype)
USA: 248-327-3253(o), 1-248-330-2979(mobile)
UK: 0191 645 1699