[Openmcl-devel] counting cpu cycles?

Bill St. Clair wws at clozure.com
Sat Dec 21 08:51:11 PST 2013

In Linux, you can start a process with "taskset" or call
"sched_setaffinity" (or "taskset") after it has started to limit it to
using one or more specific cores. Don't know if there are similar
commands/functions in OS X or Windows.

I haven't actually done that with a CCL process, but I see no reason it
shouldn't work.

-Bill