[Openmcl-devel] need some help with "Unhandled exception"

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Mon Dec 30 16:47:43 PST 2013

On Dec 29, 2013, at 6:33 AM, Taoufik Dachraoui <dachraoui.taoufik at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am wondering if lexicons/dlets of Ron Garret can help here?

I don’t see how.

Unless you have a compelling reason for doing things the way you’re doing them (in which case it would help to know what that purpose is) I strongly recommend that you abandon all these macros and write your code in a more traditional functional style, keeping track of your own bindings in an alist or similar data structure that you manage explicitly for your purposes.

rg