[Openmcl-devel] ASDF 2.26, UTF-8 encoded source files, and CCL 1.8

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Thu Feb 7 07:31:54 PST 2013

07.02.2013, 18:44, "Tom Emerson" <tremerson at gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 9:40 AM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
>>  Check this: http://cliki.net/ASDF%20encoding
> Yes, this is described in the ASDF docs that I was reading yesterday
> (when common-lisp.net wasn't down). I've tried that too. Specifying
> the encoding at both the component and the system level. It doesn't
> work. The approach I'm taking is to do this globally, and that isn't
> working either.

It works. I've just tried on CCL 1.8 on Windows and the ASDF from the recent Quicklisp.

Maybe you was affected by some kind of caching.
Try to restart lisp, rm -r ~/.cache/common-lisp.

More information about the Openmcl-devel mailing list