[Openmcl-devel] clozure ccl on android

Cyrille Duret cduret at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 07:48:42 PST 2013

hello,
I finally compiled fine aarmcl and libaarmcl.so with a linux virtual image.
But now when I try to run ccl on my android phone I get :

Heap image is too old for this kernel.
Couldn't load lisp heap image from /sd-ext/local/ccl/aarmcl.image

My phone :
$ uname -a
Linux localhost 2.6.38.8-tiamat-ics+ #1 PREMPT Fri May 25 21:49:58 CDT 2012
armv71 GNU/Linux