[Openmcl-devel] 1.9 ARM / libc

Kelly McDonald kelly at fammcdonald.net
Sat Mar 2 05:23:42 PST 2013

Hello all,

I'm working on a raspberry pi, I have the latest checked out from svn
svn co http://svn.clozure.com/publicsvn/openmcl/trunk/linuxarm/ccl
On other versions of ccl, I can do the following:

>(use-interface-dir :libc)
#<INTERFACE-DIR :LIBC #P"libc/" #xC179C56>
> #$IOC_VOID
536870912

but on the arm install, it appears to work when I call (use-interface-dir :libc)
but when I try to reference the same constant, or any function that should be in there (notably #_ioctl) - I get an error that it doesn't exist.

Do I need to rebuild the headers? Something else? Wrong forum?

I'm willing to do a bit of legwork, to get this fixed up, but I thought I'd start here to see if there are any hints.

Thanks,
Kelly