[Openmcl-devel] 1.9 ARM / libc

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Sat Mar 2 07:25:57 PST 2013

[~] gb at lingling> find /usr/include/ -type f | xargs fgrep IOC_VOID

/usr/include/linux/soundcard.h:#define	SIOC_VOID	IOC_VOID

The standard header files (.h files) on this system (running Ubuntu 12.10) don't define
IOC_VOID (anymore ?), but there's at least one file that assumes that it's still defined.