[Openmcl-devel] What's the minimal way to start using the ObjectiveC bridge?

Paul Krueger plkrueger at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 08:04:10 PDT 2014

It's not entirely clear to me what you are trying to do, but perhaps

(require :objc-support)

is what you are looking for. This will make most objective-c functionality available to you in a command line listener. This will let you create and initialize objective-C objects, but there is no cocoa application started in such an environment unless you create one yourself and doing that correctly can be complex. You would also need to explicitly handle all memory management for any objective-c objects you create in this environment.