[Openmcl-devel] :error-handler argument to save-application doesn't seem to work on windows

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Tue Jan 7 11:47:43 PST 2014

I save an application with :error-handler :quit, but ctrl-C still dumps me into a break loop.  I will file a ticket on this of course, but in the meantime is there a quick-and-dirty way to work around this, say, by redefining the function that produces the break loop to quit instead?  We’re trying to get a prototype out the door for a prospective customer ASAP.

Thanks,
rg