[Openmcl-devel] :error-handler argument to save-application doesn't seem to work on windows

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Tue Jan 7 13:01:33 PST 2014

It's not clear to me why you think thar changing what happens when an unhandled
error occurs should affect what happens when BREAK is called.  (You may think
that this is true because experience has borne it out, but I still find it
surprising.)

You can change the handling of ^C in a Windows console application by doing

? (#_SetConsoleCtrlHandler (%null-ptr) #$FALSE)