[Openmcl-devel] macroexpand-all

Tim Bradshaw tfb at tfeb.org
Wed Jun 25 10:13:21 PDT 2014

On 25 Jun 2014, at 16:59, Ron Garret <ron at flownet.com> wrote:

> Actually, this is possible (though not advisable IMHO).

OK, I can see that would work, I think, but presumably you can't have both things: either what you described could work, or something like this would work:

((if *bog* #'car #'cdr) x)

but not both.  And I think the latter (the "fallback lisp-1") is more interesting.

I confess to be assuming this based on what you've written (ie you're redefining COMBINATION-HOOK to do the macro thing) rather than on actually having read the code, so I may be confused.

I hope I wasn't one of the objectors on CLL.