[Openmcl-devel] standalone application hang on error

Michael Maul mike.maul at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 18:39:00 PST 2014

Thanks Pascal that definitely works. It is kinda made me do a double
take as the constants from make.lisp were being pulled into the
lambda supplied as the init function. Conceptually I saw make.lisp as
a build script separate from the saved application, but it is part of
the applications environment.

It seems there is a already ticket
open(http://trac.clozure.com/ccl/ticket/1039)  and a patch, that
:application-class shoulde be set to 'CCL::application , unfortunately
CCL:application is not exported which is what the patch patches along
with adding documentation.