[Openmcl-devel] The Objective-C Bridge and Clozure CL IDE with Linux and GNUstep

John Miller millejoh at me.com
Wed Jun 17 12:34:31 PDT 2015

CCL does run on Linux and Windows, so I wouldn't consider CCL to be "locked in to proprietary technology". The options for cross-platform, free UI's aren't too many for good reasons. Have you tried commonqt? I haven't done anything with Common Lisp in a long time, but last I checked it worked quite well with CCL.

John