[Openmcl-devel] The Objective-C Bridge and Clozure CL IDE with Linux and GNUstep

Adam Jensen hanzer at riseup.net
Fri Jun 19 09:49:12 PDT 2015

On Fri, 19 Jun 2015 12:31:22 -0400
Joshua Kordani <jkordani at lsa2.com> wrote:

> At least on windows, it seems to be enough to install the gtk2 binary release from gtk's website, then install gtk-server from the provided windows binary installer.
>
> There is a gkt-server common lisp library on the web (not in quicklisp) that I haven't had enough time to stand up, its on my todo list.

Shortly after posting to the mailing list I found this:

https://github.com/leonardoce/gtk-server-wrapper
http://leonardoce.interfree.it/gtkserver/index.html

Which looks like it might be a nice resource to bootstrap an evaluation of the gtk-server/CCL application possibilities. Much tinkering to ensue.

(My todo list has become somewhat of a fork bomb).