[Openmcl-devel] Cross-compile CCL - ARMv7

Pilar Gil Jaldo mpilargj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 04:53:00 PDT 2015

Hello CCLs!

I´m trying to cross compile CCL for following architecture:

CCL version 1.11

Cyclone V – armv7

Using openwrt

I have tried to compile directly from the target and in this case
everything works fine. I just introduce „make clean“ and „make“ and I can
launch ccl without problems.

The problem comes when I try to the the same from my host, setting before
the path where the toolchain and algo where gcc and as are placed.

I can cross compile CCL but when I run it in my target ….“Segmentation
fault“

Do maybe one of you have a clue about how to cross-compile CCL ?? Am I
missing something important??

Any kind of help will be nice =)

Pilar