[Openmcl-devel] Cross-compile CCL - ARMv7

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Thu Oct 8 11:48:26 PDT 2015

I assume that you are using some version of an unnamed ARM cross-compiler
on an unnamed host to cross-compile the CCL kernel, and getting a
segmentation
fault somewhere when you try to run the code that code on an ARM machine.

People who maintain the cross-compiler that you are using might know,  They
would likely have more of an idea than I do.