[Openmcl-devel] Error in error-message for ccl::make-tcp-socket for busy ports

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Tue Oct 20 08:29:19 PDT 2015

> Version 1.11-RC1-r16536  (DarwinX8664)
>>

> Indeed, I see that it's fixed in 1.10 and possibly a regression in 1.11.

No regression. As detected by Gail Zacharias, this is a portableaserve bug
where something in portableaserve (likely in acl-compat.socket) is stepping
on CCL's socket-error class.

Sorry for the noise, I'll move this issue over to portableaserve, and I'll
make sure I'm testing everything in clean, vanilla CCL environment before
reporting any more CCL "bugs."