[Openmcl-devel] CLIM on Clozure CL Update

Craig Lanning craig.t.lanning at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 12:47:38 PDT 2016

I think I now have it compiling.

I couldn't build the CLX backend due to a function missing in the CLX-
CLIM code.

I pushed my changes up to github in my fork of the Franz-inc clim2
repository.  (https://github.com/craigl64/clim2)

I haven't been able to get the defsystem code in the CLIM directory to
work so I have been using my own home grown system management code
(CLSM).  I have not pushed any of those files to the github repository.

Now, I will try to build a GTK2 backend using the facilities available
within Clozure CL.

Craig