[Openmcl-devel] Tips on building a mac application?

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Sat Dec 10 22:53:43 PST 2016

> On Dec 10, 2016, at 4:46 AM, Paul Onions <ponions37 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> I have been trying to update my Hoppi application [1] from CCL 1.10 to CCL 1.11, but have run into a problem: it seems that the mechanism for defining a non-IDE-based application has changed, specifically the GUI::LISP-APPLICATION class seems to have disappeared (which I subclass) and also there is no GUI::*DEFAULT-NS-APPLICATION-PROXY-CLASS-NAME* for me to specify an application delegate class.
>
> So I guess things need to be done differently now, but does anyone have any quick pointers?
>
> Thanks,
> Paul
>
> [1] https://bitbucket.org/cloudycat/hoppi

I changed things around a bit some time back.

The name of the IDE application is now ide-application (found in ide-application.lisp).  It specializes ccl-application, which is in ccl:mac-ui;ccl-application.lisp.

The application delegate is now ide-application-delegate (found in app-delegate.lisp).

GUI::*DEFAULT-NS-APPLICATION-PROXY-CLASS-NAME* is now *delegate-class-name* (found in cocoa-window.lisp).

I hope those hints are helpful.