[Openmcl-devel] Tips on building a mac application?

Paul Onions ponions37 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 07:29:56 PST 2016

On 11 Dec 2016, at 06:53, R. Matthew Emerson wrote:
> I changed things around a bit some time back.
>
> The name of the IDE application is now ide-application (found in ide-
> application.lisp).  It specializes ccl-application, which is in ccl:mac-ui;ccl-application.lisp
> .
>
> The application delegate is now ide-application-delegate (found in
> app-delegate.lisp).
>
> GUI::*DEFAULT-NS-APPLICATION-PROXY-CLASS-NAME* is now *delegate-
> class-name* (found in cocoa-window.lisp).
>
> I hope those hints are helpful.

Thanks for the hints, I'll play around a bit and see what I can do.

I'm assuming that CCL 1.11 works okay on macOS Sierra?  I am stuck on
El Capitan with an old mac mini so can't tell.  The reason I'm asking
is that I have a user of Hoppi report that it crashes on Sierra
(doesn't start up properly), so I'm assuming that if I get it to build
okay on CCL 1.11 then it at least stands a chance of working on Sierra.

Anyone have any experience with CCL on Sierra?  i.e. confirm 1.11 is
okay, or found that 1.10 has problems?

Thanks,
Paul