[Openmcl-devel] The original CCL

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Tue Jun 21 23:52:48 PDT 2016

Cool!

What are you planning to do with it?  It would be awesome if you could get it scanned.

BTW, I have some original CCL floppies which I was going to try to image one of these days.  I mention this in order to ask if anyone has already done this so I can save myself the bother, or, alternatively, if anyone is itching to have a copy of the original CCL so I can bump it up on my priority list.  Imaging Mac floppies is non-trivial.  They don’t work in standard floppy drives. Macs used non-standard variable speed drives, so to image these disks I’m going to have to resurrect an old Quadra that’s currently gathering dust in my basement.

rg