[Openmcl-devel] I made simple swank helper.

Max Rottenkolber max at mr.gy
Fri May 13 02:43:25 PDT 2016

On Thu, 12 May 2016 23:50:25 +0300, Dmitry Igrishin wrote:

>> FWIW, I vote YES.
>>
>> I don't claim to have though much (or at all) about what this means in
>> practice, but I think that anything that would allow people to use SLIME in
>> CCL without the problems related to spawning a new thread every tine they
>> use (e.g.) C-M-X in Emacs is likely a very good thing
>
> BTW. I'm unhappy how the maintainers of SLIME merging pull requests. My pull
> request related to CCL https://github.com/slime/slime/pull/285 opened 5
> months ago still unmerged.

I would assume that they simply forgot about it. Try pinging @luismbo in the PR
thread, and ask for what is preventing it from being merged? It is very easy to
loose track of GitHub issues... :-)

> Does it mean that CCL is not first class implementation for SLIME
> maintainers, and how to deal with it?

If that really was the case—which I doubt—the proper way to deal with it would
be to become a SLIME maintainer yourself and “adopt” CCL support.