[Openmcl-devel] I made simple swank helper.

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Sun May 15 11:37:56 PDT 2016

Bill:

I didn't see the message from you (presumably because of problems with
my spam filter), but I did
see (and hopefully can reply to) this reply.

As far as you know, would people who use SLIME with CCL and want to
avoid at least many of the
problems with :communication-style :spawn be able to do so by using
SLIME-REPL, at least until
someone cam figure out how to make SWANK-HELPER easier to load?

(asked in very genuine ignorance of what "SLIME-REPL" is ..)