[Openmcl-devel] ccl and Xcode 8

Bill St. Clair wws at clozure.com
Sun Sep 11 07:14:54 PDT 2016

Yes, indeed. Thank you, Matt!

I encountered this in a VM running Sierra and later discovered that the
culprit was Xcode 8, not Sierra. Now that I’ve installed Sierra on my main
machine, I had to learn once more that if you install Xcode before
attempting to run one of the command line tools, you get a build error due
to a missing /usr/include directory until you run in a shell:

  xcode-select --install