[Openmcl-devel] Franz CLIM on Clozure CL

Karsten Poeck Karsten.Poeck at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:42:42 PST 2017

On 07.02.17 04:35, Craig Lanning wrote:
 > I have pushed my current code to GitHub:
 >
 > 	github.com/craigl64/clim-ccl

wow will try on mac.
First naive intent ends with
  Warning: Lisp compilation failed while compiling #<CL-SOURCE-FILE
"clim2" "clim/ptypes1">
; While executing: UIOP/LISP-BUILD:CHECK-LISP-COMPILE-WARNINGS, in
process Listener(3).
; Warning: Lisp compilation had style-warnings while compiling
#<CL-SOURCE-FILE "clim2" "clim/ptypes1">
; While executing: UIOP/LISP-BUILD:CHECK-LISP-COMPILE-WARNINGS, in
process Listener(3).
 > Error: PRESENTATION-METHOD-COMBINATION is not a method-combination type

while loading the fasl for "clim/ptypes1"

regards

Karsten