[Openmcl-devel] Github Contrib stuff?

David L. Rager ragerdl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 12:00:51 PDT 2017

Having a separate ccl-contrib repository seems pretty reasonable to me.

Imho, ccl-contrib should be a git submodule of the ccl repo.  Thus,
it'd be good to include the --recursive option in the git clone
command provided in the readme that says how to get CCL from github.

But, that's just my $0.02.

Thanks,
David