[Openmcl-devel] Curses back end for Hemlock

73budden . budden73 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 10:28:24 PST 2018

I started from portable hemlock in 2015, created a (cross-platform,
graphical) tcl/tk based IDE for SBCL. Recently I added support for
CCL. But it looks like noone needs it - I had nearly zero feedback in
more than 2 years. I'm still maintaining it but there is no demand for
my CL skills so it is likely this project would die soon. Now I'm
using VS Code and IDEA :)

So before starting anything like CL IDE, first of all think, is there
any demand for such. Also it can make sense to learn what happened to
jabberwocky, cusp, able, atom-slime, portable hemlock itself - all
those projects were dropped at some point.