[Openmcl-devel] invited talk at the European Lisp Symposium

R. Matthew Emerson rme at acm.org
Wed Mar 14 12:48:21 PDT 2018

Hi everyone.

I've been invited to talk about Clozure CL at the 2018 European Lisp Symposium, which will take place in Marbella, Spain on April 16th and 17th.

One of the things I've liked best about working on Clozure CL is seeing what people have used CCL to do.  I'm thinking I might like to mention a few of those things in the talk.

So, if CCL has enabled you to build something or solve some interesting problem, would you consider writing to me and telling me about what you did and how CCL helped you?

Thanks.