[Openmcl-devel] invited talk at the European Lisp Symposium

martin brooks.martin at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 14 13:07:17 PDT 2018

Hi Matthew

I would be pleased if you mention or show an image from ShapeVision:

Tech demo: www.shapevision.technology <http://www.shapevision.technology/>
Gallery of nice images: www.shapevision.gallery <http://www.shapevision.gallery/>

If you think this would be appropriate, then I’ll tell you some of the (many) wonderful aspects of CCL that I leveraged to create ShapeVision.

Martin Brooks