[Openmcl-devel] invited talk at the European Lisp Symposium

Alexey Veretennikov txm.fourier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 10:02:21 PDT 2018

Yep I saw this, I still believe the APIs could be more developer-friendly
with more documentation. Of course we can (theoretically) do everything
with ffi, but I would like to have more documentation and examples which
cover different cases (from simple win32 apis to operate on window
context/change fonts/different handlers to stuff like GlobalAlloc and up to
COM integration), to make it possible to developers to implement internal
tools with it with ease.

Br,
/Alexey