[Openmcl-devel] invited talk at the European Lisp Symposium

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Tue Mar 20 13:40:21 PDT 2018

I use CCL all the time for just about everything from stock analysis to image processing.  I have an e-commerce system written in CCL that I use to run my business.  It includes Lisp-based bindings to Stripe, Easypost, AWS and name.com so I can run my entire empire ;-) from the CCL listener.  I’m currently working on writing my own text editor, mainly as an exercise at the moment.