[Openmcl-devel] test version of Mojave-compatible app store ccl

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Tue Oct 30 14:44:49 PDT 2018

Ok here goes:

Clone the following into quicklisp/local-projects:

    https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/dcooper/zacl.git
    https://github.com/gendl/aserve.git
    https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/gendl/gendl.git

Then:

  (ql:quickload :gendl)
  (gendl:start-gendl!)

That should print a banner and let you know which port the webserver is
running on.

Now go to the following URL in your browser:

   http://localhost:<port>/tasty

Accept the default robot:assembly.

Hover over the root node in the tree at upper-left and see the "Pencil"
icon show up. Click the Pencil icon.

This should result in the reported crash.

The crash is happening some time during the call to the gdlAjax function,
which is invoked through an Ajax call when clicking that "pencil"
hover-over icon. The gdlAjax function is defined in the
file gendl/gwl/ajax/source/ajax.lisp.

--
My Best,

Dave Cooper, david.cooper at gen.works