[Openmcl-devel] Command-line CCL for Catalina

Bruce O'Neel bruce.oneel at pckswarms.ch
Mon Apr 13 10:28:41 PDT 2020

Hi,

The 1.12 snapshot seems to work just fine.

curl -L -O [https://github.com/Clozure/ccl/releases/download/v1.12-dev.5/darwinx86.tar.gz](https://github.com/Clozure/ccl/releases/download/v1.12-dev.5/darwinx86.tar.gz)

Or install the newest command line tools for Xcode 11.4, or Xcode 11.4, and then build your own copy.

cheers

bruce